Shipping rates and info:
- All domestic orders are shipped via FREIGHT.
- Riad Tile currently does not offer international shipping through our website. Please contact us directly or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance with any purchase.
- All orders are curbside. Drivers will usually unload the delivery off the truck, however you will be responsible for getting your order inside and from the curb (The driver will not take the tile into your home or business). Someone must be present to unload and sign for the order. Our shipping company will usually call you to arrange a delivery.
- Inspect product upon delivery, it there is any damage please make sure driver notes it on the Bill of Lading. See more information in the damage section below.
- Orders are not delivered on the weekends or federal holidays.
- Orders are processed Monday through Friday excluding holidays.
- Orders received on weekend days, holidays and after 1 pm EST will begin processing the next business day.
- All orders are usually shipped within 48 – 72 hours of receiving your order though processing times may vary due to availability of merchandise.
- We cannot always guarantee availability of products. If the item purchased becomes unavailable or delayed, we will notify you immediately by email. We do not charge your credit card until your order is ready to ship. A pending amount may appear on your statement immediately after placing your order as a measure to authorize your card. The amount will not be processed until your shipment is ready; any pending amount will disappear shortly after order placement.
- All prices are listed in US dollars.
- We do not offer shipping to P.O. boxes or APO/FPO addresses
- Our Fulfillment Center and Warehouse is located in Southlake, Texas 76092
Cancellations, exchanges and returns:
- Riad Tile does not offer refunds, all sales are final.
- Customers must contact Riad Tile before returning any damaged item.
- Shipping and handling costs are not refundable.
- We will not accept COD return parcels.
- We reserve the right to refuse receipt of a return and deny a refund or store credit. We will not be responsible for lost return parcels therefore we suggest taking out appropriate insurance on any return.
To request an exchange or return, please contact:
- email@example.com or 972-914-9600
- Damage due to shipping is rare, but occasionally it does happen. Please inspect delivery for damage immediately. Any claim for damage or incorrect material must be noted on the driver’s bill of lading. A delivery exception should be made with the freight company. All claims must be noted so that damaged material can be replaced and so that we can be reimbursed by the trucking company. You will be asked to send supporting documentation and pictures as part of a claim. If damage is not noted on driver’s paperwork we will be unable to file a claim and customer will be responsible for stock and shipping charges. All claims for damaged, lost or stolen material must be made against the freight company.
- Please do not refuse the shipment! If you find damage, missing material, or incorrect quantities accept the shipment and note the issues in detail on the receipt with the driver. If damage is properly noted, we can begin the process of getting replacement material to you. When a shipment is refused, the material is shipped back to the freight carrier’s warehouse or it is redelivered to you. Both options will create additional charges. If you do have a problem with a shipment, please accept the delivery and contact us for instructions.
- We accept major credit cards: MasterCard, Visa and American Express.
- We do not currently accept payment by check, money order or PayPal.
Pricing, taxes and duty:
- Items sold are subject to Texas State sales tax if the order is shipped within Texas. There is no sales tax on gift card purchases. The Texas State sales tax is 8.25%.